Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Flying Out Tomorrow and I Will Be

ready for the 20+ hour flight so I can SLEEP!!!! I've had too many late nights and early mornings finishing up all of the "home stuff" that needs to be done before someone takes off for 16 days.

If you looked up procrastination in the dictionary, I bet you'd see my name and picture there. Oh wow... talk about waiting until the last minute. I literally had NOTHING packed, no gifts, hadn't done one lesson yet (I guess I had a few of them in my head). Craig is at Kinko's right now copying tons of pages that will go in the teacher notebooks I have yet to fully create and put together... before 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.

It always amazes me how generous and thoughtful people are. My friend, Lori, from work wrote a $50 check and asked that I do something "good" with it. I can't wait to tell her how far her $50 went. My friend, Jenny, sent me $100. Heidi heard I didn't have any gifts and she had a lot of jewelry that didn't sell at a craft show, so she is sending those with me to give to the people we need to exchange gifts with. I feel so blessed to be surrounded with such caring, loving friends!

I heard from my daughter, Happiness, today. She is going to ask for special leave time from her teaching position so she can come and spend a few days with me. I can't wait to see her. My family had sponsored Happiness since 2005. She is the most amazing daughter a "mum" can ask for. I can't wait to post pictures of her and blog about our time together.

My plane leaves at 11:00 tomorrow morning! Godspeed and blessings to all!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Answered prayers already! I am so happy that you heard from Happiness! What a blessing it will be for you to spend time with her. Have a good safari!